Saturday, April 9, 2016

Review- Canada Dry Blackberry Gingerale

I had the opportunity to through Chick-Advisor to test and try the New Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale

I was excited to try the new flavour of Canada Dry as I am a big fan of their Ginger Ale!

I received my Chick-Advisor box and in it was four pop lids, four swirly straws and a coupon for a twelve pack of the pop.

I find Canada Dry is creative and innovative when it comes to creating new flavours.  at Christmas time I purchased a case of the Cranberry flavour which was pretty amazing and was a hit at my dinner.

So last night my room mate and I had sampled the Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.  The flavour was good, I like that it made from real ginger and is naturally flavoured and of course it is my favourite brand.
The beverage had great flavour, was not highly carbonated so it wasn't gassy like some pops which I liked and the natural ingredients sold me on this one and it was a light bubbly drink. I found this beverage to be a light flavoured, tasty sparkly drink almost like a spritzer rather than a pop so it was very flavourful. The quality of the product was excellent and the price was affordable.

This drink would be something I buy on occasion rather than a go to drink. 


My rating for Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale would be


5 Stars


Thanks Canada Dry for your new creations and for the opportunity to test the new brand.

If you have not tried the new Canada Dry I would suggest buying a case.  If you do let me know what your thoughts are on the new flavour.

Special thanks to Chick-Advisor for the opportunity to taste sample Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale as well!!!




  











The opinions expressed are my those of my own and not necessarily those of the sponsors or its affilliates.


No comments:

Post a Comment