Friday, January 8, 2016

Great Bargains at Sammy Dress


I love shopping at Sammy Dress as they have amazing styles for less! 
Sammy Dress 
When you place an order with them you accumulate S points which equals cash and you can use your S points to save money on further orders.  I love to have a few trendy pieces but am not willing to pay high designer prices for things.  This site makes it affordable for me as I get more bang for my buck!
I love their latest styles without the high price tags, Right now they have Clearance sales going on.
Here is what I purchased at Sammy Dress

Ladylike Style Scoop Neck Long Sleeves Voile Splicing Flounce Design Faux Twinset Dress For Women 
$4.94 each

$8.95
CLEARANCE

 I wear a Medium so I bought an Extra Large and fits great!

 

Sexy V-Neck Long Sleeve Cut Out Spliced T-Shirt For Women $5.99 each

I bought one in a Large for myself and a Black one for my sister.  They are beautiful!

Stylish Scoop Neck Leopard Printed Long Sleeve Baseball T-Shirt For Women $5.69 each

  
I purchased this top in a large.  This top is very soft material and fits nice, I love the sheer leopard sleeves!

Chic White Diamante Straight Nose Stud For Women (ONE PIECE)

I also got myself a new nose stud for $2.99

  My order cost me USD $36.11 and this included the shipping as well. That was a great buy for 3 tops , a dress and a nose stud.  I used my S points and got money off my order plus there are Codes to save money when you spend a set amount.  So this was a win win situation for me!

If you haven't been to their website you should definitely check it out!


sammydress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment