Friday, November 7, 2014

Create Beautiful Eyes

I love the video tutorials on how to create beautiful eyes at Bella Shoot.  They all are pretty amazing but these are my favourites below.

**Blue Smokey Eye** Love it!!

With winter around the corner it doesn't mean that you have to put all your bright shadows to the side. Add some flair to your look with this tutorial by Beauty By Lee.




So Stunning!









This one reminds me of a Christmas or New Years Eve look with the Gold. I totally love it!!
Gold Smokey Eye

Golden eyeshadow can add the perfect flair to your look. Watch Teni Panosian as she shows how you can achieve these beautiful eyes.



Do you love playing around with eye shadows and products?  I know I find I do my eye makeup the same way all the time so it is time to try some new things and play around and get some new inspirations :)


I thought I would share the beautiful looks with you.  Hopefully you are inspired like I was.



















No comments:

Post a Comment