Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Oh My "GOSH" !

Collection #3 is the kit I received to review. The kit came with the cosmetic bag,
  004 Natural Mineral Powder,002 Defining Brow Gel, Gosh Double Precision Mascara, Gosh Lip Lacquer 006 Funky Lips.
 I was recently given the opportunity to review Gosh cosmetics through Chick Advisor and the opinions expressed are those of my own and not those of the sponsor. or its affiliates.
                   


 Here are pictures of me with the one side of my face done up in Gosh Cosmetics and the other with none to show you the effect and see how it gave me a more polished look with it.


First I would like to say that I am pleased with the overall effect of the appearance of my skin.  Oh My Gosh I was impressed!!

The mineral powder was light and covered well, the mascara was nice and smooth, I loved the brow gel as it was a soft and subtle look.  My daughter teases me all the time and tells me my eyebrows look like hockey sticks, ha ha.  I found the gel to be easy to apply and it stayed on my brows and there was no smearing or smudging.  The Lip Lacquer was smooth and made your lips feel moist but was greasy like some lip glosses.  The only thing I did not like with the lip lacquer is it was a bit smudgy for me and the colour was not good for me.  The make up bag was great quality and liked that the top was mesh and you can see through it.
 The only thing that I could have used was bag cover up as I have bags under my eyes.

But overall I was very happy with the overall look and quality of the products.

Thanks GOSH for making me Beautiful!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment