Saturday, March 22, 2014

Canadian Tire-Free with Purchase

When I find a great deal I always want to share it!   I love getting my gas at Canadian Tire.  I always use the coupons to get the multiplier Canadian Tire Money back with purchase.  I found out the other day that they have a promo on until April 21,2014 for Cineplex.
I love getting stuff free with purchase, especially if you are buying things that are a necessity so why not cash in on the deal so to speak.  If you like going to the Movies but hate paying the prices this deal is great for you!


Here are the details below:
Until April 21st 2014, when you purchase at least 30L of fuel, along with two qualifying items from Mars, Wrigley, Coke, or 5-hour energy, you will receive a coupon for 2-for-1 admission at any Cineplex theatre across the country.  At participating locations only. Some conditions apply. See in kiosk for details.
Visit http://www.cineplex.com/Theatres/TheatreListings to find a Cineplex theatre.
In Ottawa receive a $5 Cineplex coupon with the purchase of 30L of fuel and one qualifying item from Mars, Wrigley, Coke or 5-hour Energy. . Some conditions apply. See in kiosk for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment