Saturday, November 30, 2013

Winners of The Purex Plus Oxy with Zout

I want to thank everyone that entered my contest.  I appreciate each and every one of you.  If you didn't win this time don't be discouraged.  Who knows you just might win one of my other contests.  I will be running more contests so keep an eye out.  Christmas is my favourite time of year so I will be running a couple of more contests real soon!
Drum roll please!!!
We have 2 Winners in this Contest.


Entry 1193 Andrew Pham

Entry 40 Suzinzski Suzy

I will be sending both winners an email so please send me your address and I will mail out your contest win.  Winners have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.  Thanks again and keep entering!!!

Congrats goes out to the Winners!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment