Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ascent From Darkness Book Review

I found this book to be an excellent read.  It is a book about a man by the name of Micheal Leehan who was into Satanism and was on a path to destruction and God stepped in and transformed his life, from darkness to the light.
I found this book gripping and fascinating.  After reading this book you will learn that spiritual warfare is real and how God has all power over it.
Not only will you learn about a man that was bound by Satan but you will be enlightened by this true story on how Satan attacks and operates. This book was also educational.  after reading this book you will be able to have an understanding on how to witness to people that are into Satanism and be able to draw them to Christ.  This book is definately a faith builder and a real eye opener.
God is more powerful than Satan!

  When I started reading this book I could not put it down as it will keep you on the edge of your seat.  I also like that it is a true story and a real life experience.  I think every Christian should read this one.
It definately gets a 5 STAR Rating

This book can be purchased HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment