Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jergens Supports Lupus

The Jergens® natural GLOW skincare experts are proud to support Lupus Canada and the Walk for Lupus 2011. Simply 'like' the Jergens® Canada Facebook page and post 'Shed the Light on Lupus' on our wall – and we'll donate $1** to Lupus Canada.








Also you can enter the contest to win $250 gift card and will be able to receive $1.50 off coupon to use towards a Jergens natural glow product here


Jergens has a new natural glow product that firms the body in as little as seven days so I think I would like to get this product and try it out. The perfect combo.. glow and tighten in one cream sounds good to me!

1 comment:

  1. Great post:) I am your newest GFC and Networked Blogs follower! I hope you will stop by and return the favor;) Have a great week! xo

    http://canadianangelxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete